Saturday, November 6, 2010

Lanvin Latest



Shoulder pads? Check. Combat Boots? Check? A fist full of cash? Check? Okay maybe the shoulder pads and combat boots are a little bit of a stretch, but the question I keep asking myself is what should I wear for a frenzy filled shopping debut? I've thought about it long and hard and the best outfit I could think of is something more on the simple side. Leggings/tights, an easy breezy shirt with a tank underneath or even a pullover sweater because lets face it we are approaching winter.It's easy just thinking about the change room lineups is very depressing. So what I would do is find a corner if possible and slip any pair of bottoms over my leggings and position any dress or blouse over my tank top.With these tips you should be ready for any fashion frenzy.P.S any shoes you can kick off would be great to wear as well.Ready...set..shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment