Thursday, November 4, 2010

Colour Me Camel

Okay so it may seem that I'm a bit behind the curve when it comes to updating my blog but I just had to speak out on my new favourite trend; CAMEL. I think that this shade is the perfect neutral when you don't want to succumb to the ordinary black, navy,or even brown.I love this trend because I feel like it is so classic it will last for many seasons to come, I feel instantly more polished with a great neutral anchor and above all it's of course right on trend now. Here's some great pieces I found online.







Accessorie Tips: How about trying red lipstick of any shade? Or you can play with subtle shades of purple, greens or even blues for eyeshadow. You can also add a bright coloured belt or even add a leopard scarf for punch. Gold costume jewelery would also be a great topper for an outfit like this.Check it out:



No comments:

Post a Comment